news Shogun 10

Groupes, Labels, Distro, Zines, vous aimeriez faire transiter d'importants réseaux savoir-information auprès d'une base de ressources financières fantômes. Ce service vous le permet.

Re: news Shogun 10

Messagepar phil burn out » 04 Mar 2013, 10:03

Le harcèlement, c'est pas trop mon truc. Si c'est pour courir après le groupe sans arrêt, pas la peine. ça sortira peut-être un jour en DIY comme leurs autres disques.
phil burn out
Je suis trop haut pour les clashs, renoi

Messagepar phil burn out » 05 Mar 2013, 21:31

Pour clarifier : le DISPOSE n'est pas encore prêt, mais tous les éléments seront envoyés à l'usine cette semaine. ;-)
phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 13 Mar 2013, 13:17

Preview de la pochette du NIGHTFALL - Fear 12". Une paire de morceaux à venir dans la journée...
phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 17 Mar 2013, 16:49

SHOGUN 45 : NASA SPACE UNIVERSE - Across The wounded Galaxies LP

Les pochettes du 2nd pressage ont été sérigraphiées par Oli TTDMRT. On attend les skeuds.

SHOGUN 53 : NIGHTFALL - Fear 12"

Voici un mp3 qui contient les 3 premiers morceaux de l'album. Sortie prévue début mai.
http://burnoutzine.net/shogun/sons_shog ... 3songs.mp3

CRIPPLED OLD FARTS enregistrent une session ce weekend. Un album sortira probablement en co-prod avec Greg Reju.
phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 20 Avr 2013, 09:51

Le 2nd pressage du LP de NASA SPACE UNIVERSE, le LP de DISPOSE, le LP de NIGHTFALL et le 7" de STRONG AS TEN seront disponibles le 5 mai. On organisera une petite fête la 8 mai à l'Ecluse à Reims. C'est un lieu autogéré peuplé de gens très sympas. http://www.ecluse-reims.org/

Le 7" de APPÄRATUS suivra juste après, courant mai. Il sera prêt juste à temps pour leur tournée européenne organisée par Agipunk.

NASA SPACE UNIVERSE et The COLTRANES seront également en tournée ensemble très bientôt, une sacrée virée à travers les US.

Mai
21- KCMO
22- St Louis
23- Chicago
24- Milwaukee
25- Cincinnati w/ dog fight
26- Nashville w/ pissbath
27- Raleigh
28- Atlanta
29- Mobile/Birmingham
30- Houston
31-chaos in Tejas
Juin
01-chaos in Tejas
02-chaos in Tejas
03- Denton
04-OKC
05-off
06-Phoenix

TOTÄLICKERS enregistrent leur 3ème album en ce moment. Il sera co-produit avec Grita O Muere, Nuclear Fear et Shogun, entre autres.
phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 29 Avr 2013, 10:31

ça fait plaise:

The Coltranes "I've Got Heaven In My Smile" LP
The Coltranes "Visions of Terror and Bliss/Chrisbenoit" EP
The Coltranes are a fresh-outta-high-school trio of freaks from some nowheresville town in the California desert, and you need to hear them. Leave it to France's Shogun Records to be so far ahead of the game that they've already released two full lengths from these kids. The "Visions/Chrisbenoit" 12" is a compilation of two early demos/EPs, and they're not as fully realized as the "I've Got Heaven..." LP, which is where you need to start. On this LP The Coltranes sound exactly like what I want a weird-punk record to be in 2013, which is to not sound like much else out there. I guess hardcore would be the starting point, but they twist so much other shit into it that you can't really call them a hardcore band. It's just acid-fried weirdness, with elements of metal, grunge (or "alternative rock", depending on how old you are) and garage-punk all making up a bizarre genre of their own. For lads as young as they are, I can't imagine how they've processed all the bands and records that their music references - perhaps that's the wonder of the digital age and instant downloading, that they were able to achieve what used to take us ten years of record store digging and tape trading into probably a fraction of the time. Or maybe they just arrived at this sound naturally and haven't even heard half of the bands that I think they sound like. But no matter how they arrived at this LP, the music is fantastic and has had me excitedly listening for weeks now. Agressive punk rock damage, with the vocal duties split up between one kid that has a raw and screaming delivery and another kid who croons like Glenn Danzig - both are great, but the Danzig soundalike just makes his tunes even weirder and better. NASA Space Universe might be their closest relatives musically (they are labelmates of course), but even that's a stretch. I hear everything from Tar Babies to the AmRep roster to Flipper to Nirvana to Timmy Vulgar bands to The Feelers to thrash to surf...I could keep going. They alternate between HC-speed rippers to doom-riding dirges, with heaps of outstanding riffs and breakdowns, weird guitar sounds, submarining basslines and tricky drum playing. Desperate sounding and smart songs, perhaps a reflection of teenage angst against desert burnout and boredom-induced drug experimentation. The thin recording just makes things seem more odd - sometimes I think I'd like to hear these songs with someone like Mike McHugh giving it a huge and nasty sound, but in the end I guess the trebly production gives it some more character and even keeps them even further from sounding like anyone else. There are these weird alt-rock parts that remind me somewhat of the Dry-Rot/Uranium Orchard songs that aren't hardcore tunes. It's all very dark and downward spiralling though, with what sounds like a radio interview from an old Art Bell show connecting some of the tracks together. Surfy mosh-parts are juxtaposed against noisy freakouts and slo-mo crawls. Serious breakdown riffing happens often. Hammerhead sci-fi vibes even. I want you to listen to this record. Get the '...Heaven...' LP from somewhere, and if you like it (which you should), then go back and try the EP compilation. It isn't nearly as good, and sounds more like a typical teenage HC-punk band figuring out what they're doing, but it has glimpses of the fantasy world that is the LP. This thing is almost a year old now and I feel like it should be getting people's attention somewhere other than Temecula, CA - I can't imagine how weird that punk scene must be, and I'm betting The Coltranes are even fringe dwellers there. Scum stats: 500 copies of each, on heavy vinyl with full color inserts.(RK - TermBo)
(Shogun Records // thecoltranes.bigcartel.com)
phil burn out

Messagepar degenerated » 30 Avr 2013, 11:15

... et deux groupes Shogun sur le flyer de l'année:

degenerated

Messagepar phil burn out » 01 Mai 2013, 08:40

Merci Alex !

Le repress du NASA SPACE UNIVERSE sera dispo en fin de semaine.
phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 09 Mai 2013, 14:01

Le repress du NASA SPACE UNIVERSE LP et le nouveau 7" de STRONG AS TEN sont disponibles. SA10 joue à Sainté ce soir et ils ont un peu de merch.
phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 26 Mai 2013, 10:59

Le NIGHTFALL et le APPÄRATUS sont prêts.

phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 27 Mai 2013, 11:56

phil burn out

Messagepar MoMoravcic » 27 Mai 2013, 18:26

Pour les lyonnais-es j'ai du Nightfall, Nasa Space et le Strong As 10 dans la distro !
MoMoravcic
Ce n'est pas qu'j'aime pas me mélanger mais disons Simplement qu'les aigles ne volent pas avec les pigeons

Messagepar phil burn out » 27 Mai 2013, 20:13

et la Luttinne a d'autres trucs dans ses bacs, comme les COLTRANES, BLUE CROSS, THAWED OUT...
phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 29 Mai 2013, 08:55

phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 01 Juin 2013, 19:23

phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 01 Juin 2013, 21:39

http://www.shogunrecords.com

La section DOWNLOAD a été mise à jour. Il y a plusieurs disques à écouter dans leur intégralité.

Le LP de DISPOSE sera en stock lundi 3 juin. Je suis joie !
phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 04 Juin 2013, 20:50

phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 22 Juil 2013, 15:32

SHOGUN 63 : TOTÄLICKERS - Cemënteri LP

Le troisième album des Barcelonais sera disponible la semaine prochaine. Co-prod avec plusieurs labels espagnols, il est en écoute ici: http://totalickers.bandcamp.com/album/t ... tiri-lp-cd

C'est que du très classique Swedish Hardcore. ;-)
phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 02 Aoû 2013, 14:30

L'album de TOTÄLICKERS est dispo dans la distro Burn Out.

Des news à venir :

phil burn out

Messagepar phil burn out » 06 Aoû 2013, 23:48

Archive...

phil burn out

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers The human highway